Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Avial - Rock Band from Kerala


While i am not a great fan of hard rock, or even the not so hard rock band from the west and India. I have listened to songs and even been amazed at the lyrics that i have paid attention too. But i dont think i have followed any particular band or group, and cant quite recall any of the top of my head.
Anyway, I am quite amazed by most of the songs from this band. Maybe its the lyrics, maybe its something that resonates with me better. Also, i think, since i too am 'proud' mallu at the core, this will do a lot of good for the language and the culture. I'd be happy to support and encourage this band.
So here you go. Take a listen, and shake your head and body to my current fad.


This song is AanaKallan, meaning 'thief of thieves', sung for the Malayalam movie 'Salt 'N Pepper'.

No comments: